1. How can I place my orders? Ordering is only through our web store with this link http://amaryllidaceaebulbs.store/
2. Do you have minimum order quantity? No minimum order required.
3. Do you require minimum order for delivery? No. All deliveries are through LBC or JRS Express.
4. Are you open on Sunday? We accept orders anytime of the day through our web store.
5. When can I expect my orders to be delivered? Upon confirmation of your order, deliveries are every Tuesday or Wednesday. You shall be contacted a day prior your delivery by one member of our Logistics Team, for your scheduled delivery date.
6. How do I pay? You can pay using your credit cards, direct payment/transfer to our bank account, and paypal. Just proceed on checking out by clicking ‘Checkout’ button for payment options.
7. How do you measure bulb sizes? In the bulb industry, bulbs are sized by the distance around, not across.
8. Do you sell bulbs in advance? We frequently sell bulbs in advance for later shipment. This allows you to reserve your choice of bulbs even before they arrive at our shipping facility. These sales are advertised clearly, so that you can know when shipment will happen. We provide this service so that you do not risk losing the opportunity to purchase the bulbs you want at our lowest prices. Pre-orders will be shipped in the order they are submitted. We will usually wait until all items are in stock before shipping your order, so don’t combine pre-sale items with anything that you can’t wait for!
9. Do you accept International Orders? Sorry we are not currently shipping internationally except for large orders over Php 25,000.00 If bulbs or plants are damaged upon arrival, please contact us. We are always trying to improve how we package and ship our products. Shipping is a traumatic process and some recovery time may be necessary for your plants. We usually don’t require the return of damaged goods, but we reserve the right to require returns before issuing a credit or replacement.